Daily Life With BARVIVO – Avocados
Are you tired of using a fork to mash your avocados when you make guacamole?
We have made this post to show you how easy you can prepare and mash the avocados using the right tools.
Philip: “Hi, in this video I’m going to show you how to use our muddler to mash avocados for when you’re making a guacamole.”
0:07 – Introduction
0:15 – Preparing the Avocado
0:49 – Mashing the Avocado
1:08 – Result
- mash the 3 avocados, like shown in the video, and put it in a bowl.
- add the lime juice and mix it together (adding the lime juice ensure that the avocado stays fresh and doesn’t turn brown right away).
- add the creme fraiche to the mix, together with salt and pepper.
- chop the onion into small delicate pieces, and add a little at the time. Keep tasting so the onions doesn’t become dominant in the taste, you want to be able to taste all the different flavors.
- finish off with the hot chili sauce, the ½ tsp is a guideline as this is ingredient is a matter of taste preference.
The best tip I can give you is to taste your dip, and make sure that the balance of flavors are good.